ThermoCafe Review


Today's article focuses on a review of the ThermoCafe mug by Thermos. I have not been paid to promote this product, this is simply an honest review of a product I have found to be very beneficial to me with my particular health problems.

As a person with joint and muscle problems due to hypermobility and fibromyalgia, I do have some problems managing daily tasks that most people are able to do with no problem at all. Recently I have been struggling to lift and hold onto a normal mug which has resulted in splashing burning hot coffee onto myself, wrist strain which has become quite painful and it also ends up leaving a horrendous mess.
I had had enough and decided there must be a better option for someone like me with my problems. I sought advice from others in a group that I belong to and a few people suggested that I look at getting a ThermoCafe mug by Thermos. With the good reviews that they had given it, I decided I had to check it out.
I looked it up online and found it on several websites, described as a desk mug. There were a whole range of different colours and it looked very smart. I found one (in new condition) on eBay for £10 and decided it was worth a try. It arrived very promptly and I couldn't wait to try it out.
As soon as I took it out of the box, I loved it. The mug itself is lightweight and cool to the touch. It even has a foam, slide resistant base. It weighs about 300g which is much more manageable for me to hold. The fact that the outside remains cool means that it isn't burning my hand as I hold it. It retains temperature very well, keeping hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. It means that I'm not wasting half a cup of coffee anymore because it's gone cold. I no longer have this problem.
The other great feature is the lid. The mug comes with a plastic lid that fits into the top. The lid itself is not totally leak proof but does help prevent me splashing scalding liquid over myself. You can choose to sip through either a small or a larger hole, or you could decide not to use the lid at all.
I use my mug mainly for coffee and soups and it works brilliantly for me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it, whether struggling with a health condition or not.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9761076
Naima Web Developer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire