Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys


I exist in my own reality-a reality where Love & Kindness, Peace & Harmony reign.

My reality supports me, and my reality inspires me.


I live in this reality by my own choosing, by my own intention. I live in this reality by focusing my attention on all that is good, uplifting, inspiring-on the Love that I Am and the Love that I perceive all around me; on the Light that I know myself to be and the Light that I see in others.

And the more I cultivate that Love and Light within me, the more I see it all around me. It increases daily-and I receive the benefit: it's a closed circuit, nourishing itself. I thrive.

And at the same time, by living in this Loving Reality, I infuse its qualities into the environment around me, and share these qualities with those in that environment-uplifting and inspiring by the energies I embody. I am doing my part in "transforming the fabric of reality for the well-being of All" to the best of my ability.

And all around me, wherever I look, I see the world transforming: I see caring and kindness, progress in sustainability, improvement in quality of life. I see education that nourishes the being, the choosing of people over profit. I see humor, I see Consciousness, I see equality expanding-I see a new world dawning.

(I also see those attached to and invested in the energies of the Old Paradigm contorted with excruciating madness, while it goes through its death throes. The antics are absurd and appalling at the same time, but serve a purpose in the greater scheme of things: ripping away the veil of illusion with a vengeance and inspiring those with goodness in their hearts out of complacency and into action.)

So while I may be aware of its existence, I don't dwell on the madness-it will run its course and expire. I choose instead to feed my energy into my preferred reality-for that is where it serves in the highest capacity. I have no interest in 'fighting against,' I prefer to nurture, to support, to inspire.

You may call me deluded; "You may say that I'm a dreamer-but I'm not the only one... "

https://www.facebook.com/EvoRevoOrg
https://www.youtube.com/user/Saharadevi/videos

Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Sahara_Devi/812227



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9807258
Naima Web Developer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire